We have three worship service times available for your convenience: Sundays @ 9:30/11/12:30
As you enter the main lobby, you’ll see the children’s check-in area to your right. Your child will receive a check-in sticker they will wear and you will receive a receipt with a matching security code. Our friendly volunteers will ensure you and your child are directed to the appropriate classroom. Junior and senior high students meet in The Sound (our student facility behind the main building). Junior high students meet at 9:30 am, senior high at 11:00 am. Programming is available for both groups at 12:30 pm. Complementary coffee is available to your left as you enter the lobby. You are welcome to take your coffee into the service.
From week to week, the worship services are never the same at Current. We strive to keep the worship experience fresh and different.
Our services include the following:
- We sing songs of worship together in upbeat and current styles.
- Relevant teaching from the Bible is presented. We want you to be able to apply what you hear and learn to your life in the upcoming week.
- Communion is offered and open to every Christian. We use the elements of bread & juice to remind us of the body and blood of Christ, sacrificed for us on the cross.
- We collect an offering which is another way to worship God.
- At the end of each service there is a response time. We offer an opportunity for people to pray with one of our volunteer prayer partners or to make a decision to follow Christ.
- We often use video and other creative methods in helping to communicate the message.
After the service, we welcome you to stop by the First-Time Guest Kiosk in the lobby near the children’s check-in area. First-time guests receive their choice of either a Starbucks or Chick-fil-A gift card. This is our way of saying thanks for being our guest. We look forward to meeting you in person and we’re happy to answer any questions about the church you may have.